- I have paid but not yet received any update.
All orders and trial requests are processed within 24 hours. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in your address book to avoid spam landing.
- What is SuperSignature?
SuperSignature is an online signature capture control and a digital signature capture solution available for Asp.net (webforms, mvc, .net core, sharepoint), php, java, CF and HTML (Angular, React, VueJS etc.). You can easily capture digital signatures on your websites and start accepting signatures from your website users and customers online without having to install any kind of software on their computers. The generated digital signatures can be saved on server as image files or stored in database. They can also be embedded within PDF files.
- How does SuperSignature work?
SuperSignature provides very intuitive and modern (HTML5 Canvas) user interface for signing digitally online. It captures signature data using state-of-art algorithms and sends data to the server where this information is converted to signature image. All of this is done on-the-fly as soon as the user is done with signing. You can later on process this information as per your business logic.
- What are the system requirements to run SuperSignature?
- ASP.NET: IIS, .NET framework 2.0 or above
- JSP: Java, Tomcat Server
- PHP: PHP 4.0 or above, Apache (Linux) or IIS
- Cold Fusion: CF, IIS or Apache
- Who should use SuperSignature?
Well this is up to you! It can be used on pages that require customer's signature as part of some confirmation. It can also be used in invoicing, e-Commerce delivery, CRM applications that may store signatures of customers. You should consult your local legal authorities if you want to know if such online signatures are considered by law.
- Compliance of SuperSignature with laws, legal bindings etc..?
There are none, nor do we plan to do that. Our goal is to provide simple API to capture signatures only.
- Do I have to use your Webservice for PHP/CF/Java?
No, all code files will reside on your server. They will never communicate or use any files from our servers.
- Does it work with Sharepoint / MVC / .NET Core / Blazor?
Yes it does.
- Does it work with Windows Forms applications?
Yes, please visit our website Windows Forms Signature Capture Control C# VB.NET
- Can it sign a PDF?
Yes, please refer demos. Still if you need more details on PDF, please email.
- Which hardware do you suggest for signing?
We suggest "Huion" Drawing Tablet. Or any similar hardware can be used for signing.
- Which devices are supported?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 & S3 (Also mini)
- Samsung Slate
- iPhone, iPad, iPad Air & iPad Mini
- Asus TF300 Tablet
- Lenovo Twist
- HP Tablet
- HP Elite Pad
- Nokia Lumia 620, 920
- Samsung Smart PC ATIV 500
- Windows 8.1 Surface Pro 3
- Kindle Fire HD
- And many more...
Asp.Net Technical FAQs
- Generic error in GDI+
Kindly make sure there is WRITE access to the path where you are saving the image.
- Black background signature image, when saving to DB
Please set property SignTransparent="false" (and BackColor="White" if required) and save the signature bitmap to JPG format (or PNG) but not Bmp. You can refer: save signature to DB.
- NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' error
Please make sure the <head> tag has runat="sever" added to it.
- License error, please run Signature-Diagnostics.aspx
Please ensure that a proper license file is present in bin folder. You can upload the Signature-Diagnostics.aspx given in Asp.Net zip to the root of your website and then run it from your browser.
- Microsoft JScript runtime; script error, $ jQuery not defined; not a function
Please set property of control, IncludeJquery="false". You already seem to have jQuery reference on your page.
- Could not load file or assembly 'SuperSignature' while compiling
Please go to the bin folder or where the DLL is (in windows explorer) then right click, open properties window and click the unblock button. Delete the licenses.licx file or the SuperSignature entry from the license.licx.
- How do I specify a custom license path?
You can define custom license file path in web.config <add key="SuperSignature_License_Path" value="~/bin/" /> Change the bin to some other folder on root.
- Can I have two domains in a single license file?
No, a single license file can validate one domain only. If you want to use signature control where multiple domains point to single web root, then you have to buy a distribution license.